DO READ ALL THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING.
We are delighted to welcome you to Sai Geetha Ashram!
If you are successfully vaccinated, the program is open for you, read through the program you choose prior to registration.
3 weeks prior to the 1st dose vaccination and 3 weeks post the 2nd dose vaccination only you are eligible for joining the detox program.
Post vaccination if you have had any serious complications call our programme coordinator before registration.
If you are not vaccinated or planning to get the vaccination, call our program coordinator before you register.
Continue to read the following and then proceed for registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Keeping the present conditions in view / or any unforeseen events, or incase of minimum bookings we have no option but you may have to postpone / choose another tct program date. The enrolled participant will be notified via e-mail / WhatsApp.
Please refer to our Refund and Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation
- We have a No-Refund policy
- Refund during mid of the program is not applicable.
- Participant may opt for any alternate batch in the current year, as announced by TCT.
- Participant may also opt to transfer the booking to an acquaintance, who wishes to participate in the program or can gift it to someone who needs a New Life!!!
Guidelines to follow :
- Pre-assessment of your suitability for detox is strongly recommended. If you have any Heart conditions (have stents, on high dose blood thinners...) / Chronic Liver or Kidney diseases/ ailments/ on Steroid medication/ Epilepsy-fits/ Hernia/ Had Recent surgeries/ Physically and mentally challenged/ Pregnant and lactating women (also on menstrual cycle)…….. Are NOT eligible for the detox program or you can always reach out to our program coordinator first. Post clarification and if suitable, book the schedule upon confirmation to go-ahead for detox.
- If in case your test results show high Bilirubin levels, high SGOT, SGPT, abnormal ECG or 2d echo, ulcers, any bleeding tendencies, and any other chronic abnormalities found during evaluation / post submission of medical reports, it will be addressed as required per the safety protocol of tct.
- We do not accept children under the age of 15 and adults over the age of 65 (but can check with the coordinator about your eligibility).
- If travelling please carry your health insurance card.
- Avoid getting valuable items; management doesn’t own the responsibility for the loss of any items.
- Must carry one passport size photograph and pan card copy for admission.
- Check-in is strictly between 3.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M (not allowed outside the mentioned window), but you can talk to the coordinator if travelling from other state or country.
- Check-out post 6.00 P.M (not recommended prior to 6 p.m as treatment & consultations will be still in progress, so make your travel arrangements accordingly).
- Once checked in participants are advised not to leave the premises during the program.
- Outside food items are not allowed to the venue.
- Extra Spa services can be availed on prior booking – please contact your coordinator for the registration link.
- Laundry service is provided on extra charges.
- Adhere to the Dress code: No sleeveless tops & shorts.
- Preferably do not plan attending weddings/social function/travel long distance immediately after the programme as your body is still in a state of aligning itself.
- If you do not adhere to the protocols laid out during your stay in the ashram you will be requested to leave the program midway.
What to carry?
- Carry Sufficient clothing, walking shoes/ slipper, bathroom slippers , basic toiletries , towels, and suitable clothing for the yoga sessions.
- Please bring all medicines that is a part of your daily routine.
- Bring all important Medical/Test reports.
Please make sure to scroll down to read the Covid guidelines.
We will be following the safety guidelines and protocols laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) to ensure your safety. These are the basic guidelines to be followed by all ashram guests before arrival:
A guest must get a negative COVID (RT PCR) test. The test must be done not more than 3 days (72 hours) before reaching the ashram.
- We advocate travelling via properly sanitised private cabs/any other transport.
At the Ashram
- Guests will be checked for basic symptoms upon arrival, during check-in, and daily thereafter. The original COVID (RT PCR) test result along with your vaccinated certificate should be presented during check-in.
- There is no quarantine facility in the ashram, but the guidelines on hand sanitizing, use of masks and social distancing (SMS) can be followed for yourself.
- Along with the above points, general hygiene standards in accordance with MoHFW protocol shall be followed in the ashram.
- Masks, sanitizers, towels, yoga mats are available for purchase in www.iccha.in boutique
- The ashram reserves the right to ask guests not adhering to the safety protocols to leave the ashram.
- Guests are always expected to wear a mask and carry hand sanitiser if they wish.
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe environment for all in the ashram.