Kindly note below:
- Pre-assessment of your suitability for detox is strongly recommended if you have any chronic diseases/ ailment/ can’t walk/ epilepsy…. Reach our Program coordinator & book the schedule upon confirmation to go-ahead for detox.
- Check –in is strictly between 3:30 P.M to 6:00 P.M (not allowed outside the mentioned window), but You can talk to the co-ordinator if traveling in from other state or country.
- Check-out post 6:00 P.M ( not recommended prior to 6 as treatment & consultations will be still in progress)
- Once checked in participants are advised not to leave the premises during the program.
- Must carry One passport size photograph.
- Adhere to the Dress code: No sleeveless tops & shorts.
- Carry Sufficient clothing, walking shoes/ slipper, bathroom slippers , basic toiletries , extra towels Suitable clothing for the yoga sessions.
- Please bring all regular medicines that are part of your daily routine.
- Bring all Medical reports, if any not older than 6 months.
- Avoid getting valuable items; management doesn’t own the responsibility for the loss of any items.