Maintaining a positive spiritual atmosphere requires the involvement and participation of all guests and staff. In this regard we request your cooperation in observing the following rules and guidelines.
Please note the below
- Age group- above 18 . Must be physically mobile to take part in this programme.
- Let us know if you are a practicing meditator.
- Check in and check out will be notified upon confirmation of dates
- Must carry One passport size photograph and a copy of Adhaar Card/Pancard.
- Adhere to the Dress code: No sleeveless tops & shorts.
- Simple vegetarain meals will be served at 10 a.m and 6p.m.
- Carry Sufficient clothing, walking shoes/ slipper, bathroom slippers , basic toiletries , extra towels and Suitable clothing for yoga sessions also.
- Avoid getting valuable items; management doesn’t own the responsibility for the loss of any items.
- Refund on cancellation or during the programme is not applicable, but you can opt for the same programme scheduled in the same year. * please note that the policy will be applied regardless of any problem resulting from the covid situation. It is better to wait until nearer the time of the course before registering.
- Your contributions for the program may vary each year.