Kindly note below:
- Pre-assessment of your suitability for detox is strongly recommended if you have any Heart conditions /Chronic diseases/ ailments / can’t walk/ Epilepsy- fits/Abdominal hernia/Pregnant and lactating women (also on menstrual cycle)/Recent surgeries/Physically and mentally challenged/Liver cirrhosis/ Renal issues…….. Are not eligible for the detox program but for any clarification you can always reach out to our program coordinator first & if suitable book the schedule upon confirmation to go-ahead for detox.
- If you are planning to take the Covid vaccine – 3 weeks prior to the 1st dose vaccination and 3 weeks post the 2nd dose vaccination only you are eligible for joining the detox program.
- If you are not vaccinated or planning to get the vaccination, call our program coordinator before you register.
- Please make sure to scroll down to read the Covid guidelines.
- Check –in is strictly between 4.00 P.M to 5:30 P.M (not allowed outside the mentioned window), but You can talk to the co-ordinator if travelling from other state or country.
- Check-out post 6:00 P.M ( not recommended prior to 6p.m as treatment & consultations will be still in progress)
- Once checked in participants are advised not to leave the premises during the program.
- Please do not carry any other food items to the venue.
- Must carry One passport size photograph and pan card copy for admission.
- Adhere to the Dress code: No sleeveless tops & shorts.
- Carry Sufficient clothing, walking shoes/ slipper, bathroom slippers , basic toiletries , towels, and suitable clothing for the yoga sessions.
- Laundry service is provided on extra charges.
- Please bring all regular medicines that are part of your daily routine.
- Bring all Medical reports, if any not older than 6 months.
- Avoid getting valuable items; management doesn’t own the responsibility for the loss of any items.
- If you do not adhere to the protocols laid out during your stay in the ashram you will be requested to leave the program midway.
- Refund on cancellation is not applicable, but you can book an other slot.
- Refund during mid of the program not applicable.
- If travelling please carry your health insurance card.
- Important Note : Your contributions for the program may vary each year.
COVID Safety Guidelines
We are delighted to welcome you to Sai Geetha Ashram!
After a long and unprecedented break due to the pandemic, we are happy to announce the Ashram re-opened on november 2020.
We will be following the safety guidelines and protocols laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) to ensure your safety.
These are the basic guidelines to be followed by all ashram guests:
- Please contact email@example.com for any enquiry.
- As per government guidelines, we are not accepting children under the age of 10, pregnant women, and adults over the age of 65.
- A guest must get a negative COVID (RT PCR) test. The test must be done not more than 4 days (96 hours) before reaching the ashram. The original test result should be presented during check-in.
- Check-in time between 03:30p.m – 6:00p.m. Please notify us regarding late arrival.
- We advocate travelling via properly sanitised private cabs/any other transport.
At the Ashram
- Guests will be checked for basic symptoms upon arrival, during check-in, and daily thereafter. The original COVID (RT PCR) test result should be presented during check-in.
- There is no quarantine requirement in the ashram, but the guidelines on hand sanitising, use of masks, and social distancing (SMS) must always be followed.
- During all activities and in the shared accommodation areas, we shall follow the MoHFW social distancing guidelines.
- Guests will not be allowed to leave the ashram grounds during their stay.
- Along with the above points, general hygiene standards in accordance with MoHFW protocol shall be followed in the ashram.
- Guests are always expected to keep a mask and hand sanitiser with them and use their own yoga mat and towels.
- Masks, sanitisers, yoga mats are available for purchase in iccha boutique.
- The ashram reserves the right to ask guests not adhering to the safety protocols to leave the ashram.
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe environment for all in the ashram.