Kindly note below:
- Pre-assessment of your suitability for detox is strongly recommended if you have any Heart conditions /Chronic diseases/ ailments / can’t walk/ Epilepsy- fits/Abdominal hernia/Pregnant and lactating women (also on menstrual cycle)/Recent surgeries/Physically and mentally challenged/Liver cirrhosis/ Renal issues…….. Are not eligible for the detox program but for any clarification you can always reach out to our program coordinator first & if suitable book the schedule upon confirmation to go-ahead for detox.
- Check –in is strictly between 3:30 P.M to 6:00 P.M (not allowed outside the mentioned window), but You can talk to the co-ordinator if traveling in from other state or country.
- Check-out post 6:00 P.M ( not recommended prior to 6 as treatment & consultations will be still in progress)
- Once checked in participants are advised not to leave the premises during the program.
- Please do not carry any other food items to the venue.
- Must carry One passport size photograph.
- Adhere to the Dress code: No sleeveless tops & shorts.
- Carry Sufficient clothing, walking shoes/ slipper, bathroom slippers , basic toiletries , extra towels Suitable clothing for the yoga sessions.
- Please bring all regular medicines that are part of your daily routine.
- Bring all Medical reports, if any not older than 6 months.
- Avoid getting valuable items; management doesn’t own the responsibility for the loss of any items.
- If you do not adhere to the protocols laid out during your stay in the ashram you will be requested to leave the program midway.
- Refund on cancellation is not applicable, but you can book an other slot.
- Refund during the program not applicable.
- Important Note : Your contribution will vary from January 2020-2021.